Epoxy Flooring And Concrete Coatings In Temecula, CA
Your Temecula Concrete Experts
Decades Of Combined Experience
We are a professional concrete coating company in Temecula that caters to all of our neighbor’s whether you need residential, commercial or industrial flooring systems. Not only can we apply coatings on new concrete, but we also specialize in aged concrete as well.
By far one of the most commonly used concrete coatings is the everlasting epoxy flooring system. This is because the wide range of versatility the flooring provides along with performance and benefits that no other traditional flooring system can compete with. For homeowners, we offer a wide range of epoxies ranging from garage floor epoxy all the way up to the stunning metallic epoxy flooring that will turn your home into the envy of the neighborhood. For our commercial and industrial clientele, we offer stronger and more high-performance variants of epoxy flooring that will change the way your company can operate with the added bonus of improved safety features.
We offer much more than epoxy flooring as well with materials such as concrete overlays, stamped concrete, as well as wood stamped concrete. Ready to find out what we can do for you? We have all you need to know about our business down below.
Professional Yet Affordable Epoxy Flooring Services
Ready to get the ball rolling on your project? Give us a call today for a free quote!
Pool Deck Resurfacing
Save Time And Money With Summer Right Around The Corner
When it comes to your concrete pool deck in Temecula, the unfortunate inevitability of damage finding its way to your pool deck is almost more than certain. Think about it, your pool deck is constantly being exposed to harsh UV rays, wind or rain with little to no covering; not to mention the corrosive chemicals we use in our pools! Where other concrete contractors will try to take advantage of your decommissioned pool deck by trying to make you replace it, this is completely unnecessary in most cases!
Replacing your pool deck won’t only cost you thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars to replace, it can also take weeks to finish. With summer right around the corner, replacing your pool deck just won’t cut it. That is why we offer all of our neighbors in Temecula our service of pool deck resurfacing! With pool deck resurfacing you can bring your pool deck back into its former glory and in most cases even better than brand new. We offer our clients the option to use a vast majority of our concrete coatings to completely customize their pool deck to craft the oasis you deserve.
For Trusted Epoxy Flooring Systems And Concrete Coatings
Epoxy Flooring And Concrete Coatings We Provide
Protective And Attractive Concrete Flooring Systems
Our team of dedicated epoxy flooring contractors and concrete coating contractors have decades of experience installing and even repairing a vast majority of all concrete coating systems on the market. With this experience, you can count on us to provide the best possible finishes to our neighbors in Temecula and down below, you will find the coatings that we provide.
- Commercial/Industrial epoxy flooring systems are by far one of the strongest and most hygienic flooring systems on the market and have even been approved by the USDA for all sensitive facilities ranging from manufacturing all the way to use in the medical field.
- Another form of epoxy flooring we provide is the garage floor epoxy that has gained fame in both the residential and commercial setting for its resilient and durable surface that resists tire tread, battery acid and even the harsh chemicals used and stored in most garages.
- A concrete coating we offer is the rubberized floor coating. With a rubberized floor coating, not only are you using a flexible and durable floor coating, you are using an eco-friendly flooring system as the coating can be recycled after it has been retired.
- Metallic epoxy flooring is one of the most exotic flooring systems on the market with the ability to replicate the stunning visuals found in nature such as a sky full of clouds, slow-burning embers and even waves crashing into the beach all while being as durable as industrial epoxy flooring
- Basement epoxy flooring is the best way to waterproof your basement while still giving off a warm and welcoming appeal in your basement. What makes basement epoxy so beneficial is that it is also resistant to water-related bacteria such as mold and mildew.
- Concrete sealing is another concrete coating that has the ability to let you maintain the minimalistic appearance of traditional concrete but give it the safety net against moisture and an assortment of chemicals that your concrete needs to last decades.
- Epoxy flake flooring is a variant of epoxy flooring that used multi-colored or single colored flakes to provide a dazzling finish with endless configurations. The flakes in the epoxy also provide a texture that can make the flooring easier to walk on when wet or soiled.
Decorative Concrete Coatings
For some of our clients, epoxy flooring doesn’t have the look they desire or may even be considered overkill in some light duty settings. For our clients that epoxy flooring doesn’t appeal to, we offer any of our decorative concrete coatings! Our decorative coatings include stamped concrete, wood stamped concrete, and artistic concrete overlays. Down below, we will be taking a look at our decorative concrete coatings:
- Stamped concrete is by far one of the most attractive floor coatings outside of epoxy flooring as they are able to replicate the appearance of natural stone like slate all the way over to intricate paver patterns. The best part about stamped concrete is they are ultra durable and can be used in the process of pool deck and concrete resurfacing.
- Wood stamped concrete is a one of a kind flooring system that can provide the same timeless look of wood flooring with the added bonus of the durability of concrete flooring. The best feature of rustic wood flooring compared to traditional wood is the carefree maintenance that comes with stamped concrete
- Artistic overlays are like the younger brother of stamped concrete but offer the same level of protection. The only major difference between the two coatings is the customization of artistic overlays that ranges from marbling to burnishing.
Benefits Of Using Epoxy Flooring
How Our Flooring System Can Change The Way You Use Flooring Forever!
When using a traditional concrete flooring system, you may run into more obstacles such as rapid cracking, water damage and even stains that will be impossible to remove. The porous surface of traditional concrete can even pose to be an environmental hazard as chemicals that make contact with the concrete will be absorbed. When absorbed, the concrete will leak the chemicals into the surrounding soil but, this can be avoided with epoxy flooring!
The best part about using epoxy flooring that is professionally installed by our team of epoxy flooring contractors are the vast range of benefits that you stand to gain. Epoxy doesn’t only offer more benefits than any other flooring system, epoxy flooring blows all of the other traditional flooring systems benefits out of the water! Epoxy floors are able to provide superior protection against damage, chemical abrasions and even provide carefree maintenance.
Ready to learn more about the amazing benefits of using an epoxy floor coating? Over to the side, we have outlined all of the best benefits of using epoxy:
- Epoxy floors are one of the most affordable flooring systems on the market at only 3-12 dollars a square foot. Along with the low upfront costs, epoxy doesn’t require any expensive maintenance and has the ability to last 20-30 years with proper maintenance.
- The surface of epoxy floors are also super reflective, meaning that your facility or home will be much safer as objects obstructing walkways will be much easier to spot. The surface can reflect light so efficiently any setting it is placed will provide 300 percent more light.
- Epoxy flooring is also one of the most durable flooring systems on the market thanks to the fact that we only use the highest grade materials on the market. With epoxy floors, your concrete is rendered almost impervious to scratches/abrasions, dropped objects and even heavy machinery.
- Where most people always tend to think that epoxy floors only have one design, dull and gray. While most companies use this as ease of maintenance, epoxy floor coatings can also be amplified with any color you want, flakes, and even metallic pigments that you can use to craft a one of a kind flooring system.
- Epoxy floor coatings are incredibly easy to maintain as there are no polishes or waxes involved in the process. All you need to keep your epoxy looking new is a regular sweeping and mopping.
Our Service Areas
Our team of professional epoxy flooring contractors and concrete coating contractors are dedicated to bringing high-grade finishes with only the highest grade materials to the following cities in California:
- Rancho Cucamonga
Call Now For A Free Quote!
Our Team Of Professional Epoxy Flooring Contractors Are Standing By For Your Call