Revamp Your Garage
Garage Floor Epoxy
The Installation Process Of Garage Floor Epoxy
- First of all, we ask that you remove any obstacles from your garage before we arrive at the job site. All shelves, vehicles or any movable objects should be removed from the garage to ensure your garage floor is fully coated to provide the best performance possible
- Before we start the actual installation of your epoxy, we have to prepare your concrete slab. This is done by an intense cleaning of the concrete followed by the repair of all cracks and gouges. After all repairs have been made, your concrete is profiled so the real fun can begin
- This is where your epoxy flooring is installed. This process is very fast and can be completed within the same day as preparation depending on the condition of your concrete.
- After the installation of your epoxy has been completed, it will need some time to sit, cure and fully adhere to your concrete slab. This process can take up to 24 hours before the epoxy is safe to walk on and up to 72 hours before the epoxy coating is ready for heavy-duty usage. The full process can take up to 4-5 days in a standard 2 car garage
Why You Should Use Garage Floor Epoxy
Know that you know what it takes to get a garage floor epoxy into your home, its now time to talk about what our garage epoxies can bring into your home in return. We pride ourselves on the wide range of amazing benefits that our garage floor coating is able to bring into the families of Temecula. There are so many benefits, we could probably fill a book full of information so we took the liberty in outlining the best benefits that you stand to gain from our epoxy down below!
Garage floor epoxies offer endless protection from most forms of physical damage so here’s what epoxy can keep you protected from:
- Garage epoxies main form of defense comes in to protect your underlying concrete from dropped objects, heavy foot or vehicle traffic and even the use of heavy machinery
- Epoxy can even keep you protected from heavy weight with a weight tolerance of up to 15,000 PSI when professionally installed which is a huge upgrade compared to concretes measly 3,500 PSI allowance
- Along with physical damage resistance, this floor coating offers protection against fire and electricity when accidents do occur
What most homeowners love the most about using epoxy in the garage is the carefree maintenance procedure, so here’s what you should expect:
- There are no messy waxes or expensive polishing equipment required for epoxy, all you need is a soft-bristle broom and a standard wet mop to get the job done
- Epoxy is relatively low maintenance so your epoxy floor coating may only need to be maintained 4-6 times a month for low use garages but daily maintenance may be needed for garages that see heavy use
- You can even use your garden hose to wash down your the epoxy in your garage
Garage epoxies are one of the most chemical-resistant flooring systems on the market and here’s what that means for you:
- Epoxy offers resistance to even the harshest chemicals such as battery acid, gasoline/oil and even industrial cleaners and degreasers used in cleaning engines
- Thanks to the seamless and nonporous design of epoxy, you won’t have to worry about your concrete absorbing any chemicals at all
- Along with resisting damage from chemicals, epoxy isolates all chemical spills; and any moisture, on its surface so cleaning up your accident will be as easy as wiping it up with a rag or mopping the substance
Heres how investing in one of our garage epoxies now can pay off in the long run for you and your home:
- Homes that use garage epoxies typically see an increase in value ranging from 2-5 percent thanks to the desirability of the flooring system and what it provides
- Concrete slabs that are equipped with an epoxy system have been known to last an average of 2-3 times longer than concrete slabs that are not equipped with epoxy
- When you have your epoxy garage floor professionally installed, your flooring can last anywhere from 20-30 years when it is properly maintained
When it comes to customizing your epoxy, there are millions of configurations so here’s how we let you configure your garage floor:
- We offer our neighbors in Temecula with a wide range of base colors, the option to use flakes and even that ability to use metallic pigments to craft the metallic epoxy garage floor coating
- In terms of additives, we offer silica sand that can be implemented into the top coat of epoxy to give it texture, making it safer to walk on when wet or soiled
- We even offer you the ability to have your favorite logos or emblems installed into your epoxies!
Ready For Garage Floor Epoxy?
Give Us A Call Today For A Free, No-Obligation Quote!
Areas We Service
- Rancho Cucamonga