How Long Does Commercial Epoxy Take To Install?
- We have decades of combined experience installing our epoxy flooring systems so we have the process down to a tee, meaning that the installation of a typical epoxy floor coating can be ready for use in 4-6 days depending on the size of your area and condition of your concrete
- We can even install your epoxy while your facility is open by working in sections. This will leave certain areas of your facility out of service but the majority of your facility can stay open. This method, however, will require your epoxy to have seams
- For the absolute fastest method of installation, we offer the quick cure epoxy system that can have your facility ready for light duty in as little as 1 hour after the installation of the epoxy has been completed.
- Remember, we only recommend that you use the help of trained professionals to install your new epoxy flooring. The slightest mistake can render your flooring useless and you will practically need to spend double to have it replaced.
Benefits Of Using Commercial Epoxies
Now that you know about the installation process of our commercial coating, its time to take a closer look at all of the other amazing benefits that our flooring can bring into your business. Commercial epoxies provide everything from a hygienic surface all the way to providing customization options that can make your facility safer and more efficient. Because of the wide range of benefits our floor coating is able to provide, we have taken the liberty in outlining all of the best benefits of our epoxy down below:
Commercial epoxy flooring offers superior resistance to most hazards that can affect your business. Down below you will find these resistances:
- Commercial epoxies offer natural resistance to even the harshest chemicals such as industrial cleaners, battery acid, and even bleach. Epoxy even goes as far as isolating these hazards on its surface for easy cleanup
- Along with resistance to harsh chemicals, epoxy flooring is a 100 percent waterproof flooring system with resistances to fire and even electrical damage
- Epoxy floors are also able to offer resistance to some physical damage such as wear and tear in high traffic areas, greatly reducing maintenance
Commercial epoxies offer amazing damage deflection against even the harshest environments and here’s what that means for your commercial business:/span>
- Commercial epoxy offers amazing damage resistance against some of the most common workplace accidents and daily wear and tear such as dropped objects, heavy vehicle/foot traffic and even the use of heavy machinery
- Commercial epoxy floor coatings also offer a tremendous upgrade in the category of weight tolerance with an allowance of up to 15,000 PSI compared to concretes standard 3,500 PSI allowance
- Along with manmade physical damage, the 100 percent waterproof finish allows the flooring to withstand damage from heavy flooding
Commercial epoxy floors offer the ability to make your facility a much safer and even more efficient workplace with the following features:
- We offer the use of silica sands that will provide texture to your flooring system that will make it much safer to walk on when wet or heavily soiled
- Commercial epoxy also offers the ability of efficient light reflection, making any setting it is placed in up to 150 percent brighter without having to provide additional lighting sources
- The smooth and seamless surface of commercial epoxies offer a slip and skid-resistant finish that provides little to no tripping hazards on its surface
What most business owners love about commercial epoxies is that the maintenance regiment is a fairly fast and straightforward process, so here’s what you can expect:
- Epoxy floors don’t require any expensive polishing equipment or slippery waxes to maintain its natural, shiny finish
- All you will need to maintain your commercial epoxy floor is a soft bristle broom and a standard wet mop daily to ensure that your coating lasts its full lifespan
- In commercial settings such as commercial garages, you can streamline the maintenance of your epoxy by simply using a garden hose to wash down a heavily soiled floor coating
Commercial epoxy floors are one of the most hygienic flooring systems on the market if not the most! Heres what that brings to your business:
- With the approval from the USDA, commercial epoxies can be used in all facilities that handle perishables and even in medical facilities such as operating theaters
- The approval from the USDA comes from the epoxies seamless and nonporous surface that allows no place of refuge to germs and dropped food particles that can cause health hazards down the line
- Thanks to the seamless design, the epoxies surface can be sanitized with minimal effort
Ready For A Commercial Epoxy?
Give us a call today and we can give you a free, no-hassle quote!
Facilities That Trust Commercial Epoxy Floors
- Data Centers
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Facilities
- Medical Offices