Where Can Concrete Coatings Be Used?
- Garage floors are one of the top candidates for concrete coatings as they offer one of the biggest upgrades to a rather dull and dreary setting of many homes. We recommend stamped concrete, garage floor epoxy and sealed concrete for these settings
- Commercial facilities are very strict when it comes to flooring that they are able to use, this is why commercial epoxy flooring is the preferred flooring system for commercial facilities across the nation.
- WWarehouses require a flooring system that can withstand heavy storage, heavy vehicle/foot traffic, and even protection from accidents that can occur during the workday.
- Basements are a tricky setting to find flooring for due to high levels of moisture but with a concrete floor coating, you won’t have to worry about your flooring warping, delaminating or becoming moldy like other traditional flooring systems
- Industrial facilities are one of the harshest settings and require a flooring system that can keep up with the high demand these facilities require. That is why we offer the industrial epoxy floor coating!
- Pool decking is constantly bombarded with harsh UV rays and chemicals such as cleaners for your pool but you can be protected from damage with a concrete pool deck coating!
Concrete Coatings We Provide In Temecula
As Temecula’s top-rated concrete coating provider, we pride ourselves not only on the number of coatings we offer but the quality of our products as well. Our finishes outperform our competitors for the simple reasoning of we use higher-grade materials and follow strict procedures for installation and preparation. Now that you know where concrete floor coatings are commonly used, it is time to learn about the coatings that we offer in Temecula. You can find our top-rated coating systems down below:
Metallic epoxy offers a finish that no other flooring system can duplicate but here’s what metallic epoxies bring to the table:
- We can use solvents and brushes to create finishes the look like clouds, flowing lava and even foamy waves crashing into a beach
- Just because it is beautiful doesn’t mean it is fragile, our metallic epoxies offer an ultra-durable finish as it uses the same 100 percent solid epoxy system as industrial epoxies
- There isn’t even any extra maintenance for this epoxy, all you will need is a soft-bristle broom and a standard wet mop to keep your metallic flooring shiny
Stamped concrete offers stunning finishes of its own through rubber stamps so here’s what they are all about:
- With the use of stamps, stamped concrete can perfectly replicate natural stone like slate, flagstone or bricks; other options include pavers and cobblestone
- Stamped concrete is also safe as it offers natural slip and skid resistance which makes it a top pool deck coating or garage floor coating
- With the help of stains, we can create highs and lows in the flooring system to make for hyper-realism that will make you question if we installed real stone or stamped concrete
Basements are a problem are when it comes to choosing flooring, so here’s how basement epoxy flooring can make your decision much easier to make:
- Basement epoxy can be used in the process of basement waterproofing thanks to its seamless and nonporous finish that leaves water isolated outside
- Along with basement waterproofing, our epoxy flooring systems are resistant to moisture-related bacteria such as mold and mildew, making your basement safer for everyone
- Basements are also a very dimly lit setting and epoxy floors can make any setting that they are placed in up to 150 percent brighter without additional lighting sources
Do you love the look of traditional concrete flooring but require more resistance to keep it protected? Sealed concrete may be for you:
- Sealed concrete maintains the natural look of your concrete but with a top seal coat that can be modified with colored pigments for subtle customization as well as high or low sheen options
- With sealed concrete, your concrete slab will be unable to absorb moisture and will even be resistant to an array of chemicals
- The best part about concrete sealing is that the process can be completed in as little as 4-5 hours depending on how much concrete you have and how dirty it is
Garage Floor Epoxy
Are you tired of dealing with a dirty, dusty and damaged garage floor? Garage floor offers the following benefits to help rid you of this feeling:
- Garage floor epoxy can be crafted with any of the epoxy flooring variants from metallic epoxy flooring to epoxy flake flooring with the added ability to have logos embedded into the epoxy
- Garage epoxy also offers an array of damage resistance from harsh chemicals such as battery acid, cleaners, and even gasoline
- By using epoxy in your garage, you can even see an increase of 3-5 percent in the value of your home thanks to this desirable coating
Ready For A Concrete Coating?
Give Us A Call Today For A Professional Free Quote!
Areas We Service
- Rancho Cucamonga